- Batten and Timber
- Brett Martin
- Brewer Cowls
- C-TEC EASTERN DIVISION
- Chesterfelt Group
- CMS Tools
- Contact Us
- Cromar Building Products
- Dreadnought Tiles
- England Euro 2020 Wallpapers for Your Phone
- European Plastics
- Fibre Cement Sheeting
- Flat Roofing
- Flo Gas
- Freefoam Roofline Visualiser
- Haus Profi
- Heritage Clay Tiles
- James Latham
- Jamie Hardie
- John Brash
- Joris Ide
- Landguard Point
- Manthorpe Group
- News & Media
- Open an Account
- Our Suppliers
- Pitched Roofing
- Press & Media
- Repco Roof Tiles
- Request a Quote
- Rock Roofing Supplies
- Roof Lights
- Roof Windows
- Roofing Sheets & Cladding
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- T&C – Raffle
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for helping Watts Roofing Supplies win an award at the European Business Excellence Forum
- Traditional Clay Roof Tiles
- Tudor Roof Tiles
- William Blyth
- #noVANber is gaining momentum. Sign the petition today. (0)
- 2020 October Deals on Roofing Materials (0)
- 3 Places to Visit in Stevenage, Hertfordshire (0)
- 3 Reasons to Use Carlisle Insulation Adhesive (0)
- 3 Reasons to Visit Our Cambridge Branch (0)
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Announcement: England vs Germany (0)
- Batten at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Buying Insulation Near You (0)
- Choosing Insulation from Watts (0)
- Closing Dates for Christmas & New Year (0)
- Closing dates for Easter (0)
- Deals on Sheeting (0)
- Enter Our Euro 2020 Giveaway with Freefoam (0)
- Freefoam Giveaway Winner (0)
- Gutter Systems at Watts (0)
- How To Request a Quote with Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- In Need of Fascia, Soffit and Guttering? (0)
- Last Chance To Make Most of Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Meet our Dream Team (1)
- Now Stocking: Etex Cedral Cladding Range (0)
- Opening & Closing Dates for Christmas (1)
- Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Reclaim at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Rolled Lead at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roof Lights & Windows at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roofing Supplies for the Luton area? Watts have you covered. (0)
- Sheeting for Roofing in Cambridgeshire (0)
- Update on Lockdown (0)
- Update on Lockdown No.3 (0)
- Update: How To Visit & Book from Watts (0)
- Update: We are Open on Saturdays (0)
- VELUX Rewards are back for March and April 2020 (0)
- VELUX Rewards are coming September, October, and November (0)
- VELUX Rewards for Tesco, M&S, Argos and John Lewis (0)
- Watts Roofing Supplies Christmas Advert (0)
- We are Officially 10 Years Old (0)
- We Are Opening in Cambridge (0)
- We now stock Resitrix SK W Full Bond (0)
- We won best Manufacturer/Wholesaler (0)
- Where to Buy Flat Roofing Materials? (0)
ROOFING SHEETS & CLADDING
What lengths are your metal roof sheets ?
All profile metal sheets and fabrications are bespoke to customer requirement, so you can have whatever length you want bearing in mind site and lifting limitations.
Do you offer self off-loading?
If site off-loading is required then this can be arranged. This should be discussed at enquiry stage.
Do you install these products?
No, we are a distributor of Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural, Domestic and Traditional roofing products. We can supply materials for your project whether you are patching in, stripping off and replacing materials or building new.
Do you offer rainwater systems?
Yes, we offer many types of gutter systems in varying sizes and colours, some of which are standard and off the shelf and others which are bespoke: PVC, Metal, Insulated, Membrane lined. Call us to discuss your project (click link to enquiry page)
Can I use metal sheets on a flat roof?
Most metal profiles are designed and have been fully tested to low pitches. It is imperative that the correct system is chosen when using on roof less than a 6Deg pitch.
How long do curved corrugated sheets take to order?
Generally 2-4 week depending on complexity of the curving.
Where are your branches based?
Our branches are based in Baldock, Cambridge and Stevenage. We can supply to anyone in the surrounding areas. Get in touch with our team to find out if we can deliver to your project.
We are an independent roofing supplier of roof sheeting and cladding products. We supply composite panels, sinusoidal (corrugated) and trapezoidal (box profile) single skin sheeting, tile and slate effect metal coverings, over clad solutions, roof lights for all products, bar and bracket systems, insulation and Structural products such as purlins, Cee sections, Zed bars and Top Hats. As well as your chosen roofing system we also supply rainwater systems, flashings, fabrications and all accessories.
As an independent provider we have access to all product ranges from brands such as Kingspan, Tata, Joriside, Steadmans, Euroclad, Metrotile (Britmet) BMI (Decra) and many others.
With so many options available to us and you, including bespoke manufactured materials: we provide what you, our valued customer needs. Whether you are a well established contractor, a home or building owner we can supply you with a solution to your roofing and cladding needs.
Our team of experienced people will look after you from initial enquiry through to delivery.