- Batten and Timber
- Brett Martin
- Brewer Cowls
- C-TEC EASTERN DIVISION
- Chesterfelt Group
- CMS Tools
- Contact Us
- Cromar Building Products
- Dreadnought Tiles
- England Euro 2020 Wallpapers for Your Phone
- European Plastics
- Fibre Cement Sheeting
- Flat Roofing
- Flo Gas
- Freefoam Roofline Visualiser
- Haus Profi
- Heritage Clay Tiles
- James Latham
- Jamie Hardie
- John Brash
- Joris Ide
- Landguard Point
- Manthorpe Group
- News & Media
- Open an Account
- Our Suppliers
- Pitched Roofing
- Press & Media
- Repco Roof Tiles
- Request a Quote
- Rock Roofing Supplies
- Roof Lights
- Roof Windows
- Roofing Sheets & Cladding
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- T&C – Raffle
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for helping Watts Roofing Supplies win an award at the European Business Excellence Forum
- Traditional Clay Roof Tiles
- Tudor Roof Tiles
- William Blyth
- #noVANber is gaining momentum. Sign the petition today. (0)
- 2020 October Deals on Roofing Materials (0)
- 3 Places to Visit in Stevenage, Hertfordshire (0)
- 3 Reasons to Use Carlisle Insulation Adhesive (0)
- 3 Reasons to Visit Our Cambridge Branch (0)
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Announcement: England vs Germany (0)
- Batten at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Buying Insulation Near You (0)
- Choosing Insulation from Watts (0)
- Closing Dates for Christmas & New Year (0)
- Closing dates for Easter (0)
- Deals on Sheeting (0)
- Enter Our Euro 2020 Giveaway with Freefoam (0)
- Freefoam Giveaway Winner (0)
- Gutter Systems at Watts (0)
- How To Request a Quote with Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- In Need of Fascia, Soffit and Guttering? (0)
- Last Chance To Make Most of Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Meet our Dream Team (1)
- Now Stocking: Etex Cedral Cladding Range (0)
- Opening & Closing Dates for Christmas (1)
- Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Reclaim at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Rolled Lead at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roof Lights & Windows at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roofing Supplies for the Luton area? Watts have you covered. (0)
- Sheeting for Roofing in Cambridgeshire (0)
- Update on Lockdown (0)
- Update on Lockdown No.3 (0)
- Update: How To Visit & Book from Watts (0)
- Update: We are Open on Saturdays (0)
- VELUX Rewards are back for March and April 2020 (0)
- VELUX Rewards are coming September, October, and November (0)
- VELUX Rewards for Tesco, M&S, Argos and John Lewis (0)
- Watts Roofing Supplies Christmas Advert (0)
- We are Officially 10 Years Old (0)
- We Are Opening in Cambridge (0)
- We now stock Resitrix SK W Full Bond (0)
- We won best Manufacturer/Wholesaler (0)
- Where to Buy Flat Roofing Materials? (0)
Are Profile 3 sheets still available?
This range has now been discontinued by Marley but we have sheets and fittings available from stock for a quick turnaround on order.
What weight are the sheets?
Based on 150mm lap, single skin application including fixings. When laid Profile 6 is 17kg/Sq.Mtr. Profile 3 is 14.5kg/Sq.Mtr and UrbanPro is 15.2kg/Sq.Mtr. (click to brochure links)
Do you supply RoofLights to match?
Yes we do, these are available in GRP or PVC options.
What degree pitch does my roof need to be?
The pitch requirements are different depending on the profile - (click link to 2x brochures) Fibre Cement sheets can also be used in a vertical application. The location of your building can also affect the fixing method.
Do I need a special type of fixing?
There are different types of fixings available and depend on the structure type. Options are available for Timber, Light guage steel, heavy guage steel and also concrete purlins. These can be self-drilling screws, drive screws, hook/crook/open jaw bolts to name a few, the later options do need the sheets to be pre-drilled.
Is Fibre Cement my best option?
Every project is different so it is important to appreciate what you need your roof to do. Understanding this will make your decision process easier. What am I using the building for ? Will I want to change use of the building in future ? What regulations do I need to adhere to ? Are there any planning restrictions ? and the list goes on.
I have an obsolete profile sheet that I need to repair, can you help?
There are different options and systems available for matching all obsolete profiles such as Trafford Tile, Gleno 252, Double Six, Cape Monad we need to identify the profile before discussing available options.
Are fixing guides available?
Fixing and Storage guides are available.
We are an independent roofing supplier of Fibre Cement Sheeting, fittings, guttering and all accessories. We supply Profile 6, UrbanPro and Profile 3 from Marley, Cemsix and B5 from Cembrit and Eurosix from Briarwood.
Stocks of sheets, fittings, fixings, fillers and tapes are held. Other standard non stocked products are available on a 1-5 day turnaround depending on product type.
With so many options available in Natural Grey or Painted, we can supply your demand at a competitive rate.
We supply to the Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial and Domestic markets. Whether you are a steel frame or timber building manufacturer, building contractor, main contractor, council, home or building owner we will source the product of your choice.