- Batten and Timber
- Brett Martin
- Brewer Cowls
- C-TEC EASTERN DIVISION
- Chesterfelt Group
- CMS Tools
- Contact Us
- Cromar Building Products
- Dreadnought Tiles
- England Euro 2020 Wallpapers for Your Phone
- European Plastics
- Fibre Cement Sheeting
- Flat Roofing
- Flo Gas
- Freefoam Roofline Visualiser
- Haus Profi
- Heritage Clay Tiles
- James Latham
- Jamie Hardie
- John Brash
- Joris Ide
- Landguard Point
- Manthorpe Group
- News & Media
- Open an Account
- Our Suppliers
- Pitched Roofing
- Press & Media
- Repco Roof Tiles
- Request a Quote
- Rock Roofing Supplies
- Roof Lights
- Roof Windows
- Roofing Sheets & Cladding
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- T&C – Raffle
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for helping Watts Roofing Supplies win an award at the European Business Excellence Forum
- Traditional Clay Roof Tiles
- Tudor Roof Tiles
- William Blyth
- #noVANber is gaining momentum. Sign the petition today. (0)
- 2020 October Deals on Roofing Materials (0)
- 3 Places to Visit in Stevenage, Hertfordshire (0)
- 3 Reasons to Use Carlisle Insulation Adhesive (0)
- 3 Reasons to Visit Our Cambridge Branch (0)
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Announcement: England vs Germany (0)
- Batten at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Buying Insulation Near You (0)
- Choosing Insulation from Watts (0)
- Closing Dates for Christmas & New Year (0)
- Closing dates for Easter (0)
- Deals on Sheeting (0)
- Enter Our Euro 2020 Giveaway with Freefoam (0)
- Freefoam Giveaway Winner (0)
- Gutter Systems at Watts (0)
- How To Request a Quote with Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- In Need of Fascia, Soffit and Guttering? (0)
- Last Chance To Make Most of Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Meet our Dream Team (1)
- Now Stocking: Etex Cedral Cladding Range (0)
- Opening & Closing Dates for Christmas (1)
- Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Reclaim at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Rolled Lead at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roof Lights & Windows at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roofing Supplies for the Luton area? Watts have you covered. (0)
- Sheeting for Roofing in Cambridgeshire (0)
- Update on Lockdown (0)
- Update on Lockdown No.3 (0)
- Update: How To Visit & Book from Watts (0)
- Update: We are Open on Saturdays (0)
- VELUX Rewards are back for March and April 2020 (0)
- VELUX Rewards are coming September, October, and November (0)
- VELUX Rewards for Tesco, M&S, Argos and John Lewis (0)
- Watts Roofing Supplies Christmas Advert (0)
- We are Officially 10 Years Old (0)
- We Are Opening in Cambridge (0)
- We now stock Resitrix SK W Full Bond (0)
- We won best Manufacturer/Wholesaler (0)
- Where to Buy Flat Roofing Materials? (0)
This is the website of Watts Roofing Supplies Ltd (https://wattsroofing.co.uk)
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
Watts Roofing Supplies is registered in the United Kingdom under the company name Watts Roofing Supplies Ltd. (Company No. 07124148). Any information posted on our website such as comments or articles become the property of the company, however, will be removed if requested. Requests for removal can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
As a website we collect your data for Google Analytics and Google Adsense. We do not ask for any personal information to browse our website.
If any information is obtained in a form of an article, comment or newsletter signup you have the right to get it removed by emailing us at email@example.com
Our website holds an SSL certificate which means any information you enter such as passwords will be encrypted and protected.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What do we use your information for?
We use information to collect analytics on the website.
No information of your will be shared ore leaked, and in case it is we will let you know by email or an announcement on our website. All information obtained by us such as comments, subscriptions, newsletters or accounts can be removed. You can ask for a removal by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage of cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Do we share your info with outside parties?
No information about you such as the IP Address, location, name or age or anything personal will be shared to any third parties. We do not trade or sell information about our users to third parties. No personal information is allowed to be distributed on our readers due to company policy.
What do we send in our monthly Newsletter?
In our monthly newsletter, we send news updates, deals and promotions.
This policy was last modified on 19 October, 2018