- Batten and Timber
- Brewer Cowls
- C-TEC EASTERN DIVISION
- Chesterfelt Group
- CMS Tools
- Contact Us
- Cromar Building Products
- Dreadnought Tiles
- European Plastics
- Flat Roofing
- Flo Gas
- Freefoam Roofline Visualiser
- Haus Profi
- Heritage Clay Tiles
- James Latham
- John Brash
- Landguard Point
- Manthorpe Group
- My Account
- My Account
- News & Media
- Our Suppliers
- Pitched Roofing
- Press & Media
- Repco Roof Tiles
- Request a Quote
- Rock Roofing Supplies
- Roof Windows
- Roofing Sheets
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- T&C – Raffle
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for helping Watts Roofing Supplies win an award at the European Business Excellence Forum
- Traditional Clay Roof Tiles
- Tudor Roof Tiles
- William Blyth
- #noVANber is gaining momentum. Sign the petition today. (0)
- 3 Places to Visit in Stevenage, Hertfordshire (0)
- 3 Reasons to Visit Our Cambridge Branch (0)
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Batten at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Choosing Insulation from Watts (0)
- Closing dates for Easter (0)
- Deals on Sheeting (0)
- Gutter Systems at Watts (0)
- How To Request a Quote with Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- In Need of Fascia, Soffit and Guttering? (0)
- Last Chance To Make Most of Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Our Big Summer Deals (0)
- Reclaim at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Rolled Lead at Watts Roofing Supplies (0)
- Roofing Supplies for the Luton area? Watts have you covered. (0)
- Sheeting for Roofing in Cambridgeshire (0)
- VELUX Rewards are coming September, October, and November (0)
- VELUX Rewards for Tesco, M&S, Argos and John Lewis (0)
- We Are Opening in Cambridge (0)
- We now stock Resitrix SK W Full Bond (0)
- We won best Manufacturer/Wholesaler (0)
This is the website of Watts Roofing Supplies Ltd (https://wattsroofing.co.uk)
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watts Roofing Supplies is registered in the United Kingdom under the company name Watts Roofing Supplies Ltd. (Company No. 07124148). Any information posted on our website such as comments or articles become the property of the company, however, will be removed if requested. Requests for removal can be made to email@example.com
What information do we collect?
As a website we collect your data for Google Analytics and Google Adsense. We do not ask for any personal information to browse our website.
If any information is obtained in a form of an article, comment or newsletter signup you have the right to get it removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website holds an SSL certificate which means any information you enter such as passwords will be encrypted and protected.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What do we use your information for?
We use information to collect analytics on the website.
No information of your will be shared ore leaked, and in case it is we will let you know by email or an announcement on our website. All information obtained by us such as comments, subscriptions, newsletters or accounts can be removed. You can ask for a removal by emailing us at email@example.com
Usage of cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Do we share your info with outside parties?
No information about you such as the IP Address, location, name or age or anything personal will be shared to any third parties. We do not trade or sell information about our users to third parties. No personal information is allowed to be distributed on our readers due to company policy.
What do we send in our monthly Newsletter?
In our monthly newsletter, we send news updates, deals and promotions.
This policy was last modified on 19 October, 2018